Project Remedies is a 29 year old solution provider, offering end-to-end services along with our Critical Technology Risk and Compliance System, ActionProgram Manager Plus, a lower-cost approach.
We are focused on helping our clients:
Project Remedies is a solution provider, providing superior products combined with high quality, end-to-end support services for each of our customers. We and our partners have the same values: are all smart, honest, hard-working, competent and innovative team players who finish projects. We all listen well, put the customer first, and come to you with a great deal of real-world, hands-on experience and expertise.
Our management methodology is used by organizations that manage lots of projects and lots of people, usually in multiple locations. It empowers the team. It puts the Team Lead in the project manager role and requires participation, requiring the workers to work the tasks to status the tasks. Typically, Cybersecurity Operations, IT Operations, Network Operations and Acquisition organizations, i.e. ones interested in consistency, ones with repeatable processes, are good users.
Our methodology is better and less expensive than the typical PMO / MS Project approach for managing projects, people and costs because trained project managers are not needed and the cost of training people on the processes is eliminated. Actually, training people on the processes and not giving them a way to track what they are actually doing is a waste of time. Our ActionProgram Manager Plus supports this methodology and is easy enough for the Team to use.
ActionProgram Manager Plus, the lower cost approach:
ActionProgram Manager Plus connects policy to process to proof. "Compliance" means, for each regulation, you have a documented policy and a documented process. ActionProgram Manager Plus uses that process to capture the "proof" that your people are actually working the tasks in the process.
While there are many project management systems on the market, ActionProgram Manager Plus is a mature, comprehensive, structured approach to actually managing work. It is designed to be used by mature companies and government agencies looking for:
- Improved compliance and auditability outcomes.
- Improved consistency and transparency.
- Implementing accountability and discipline.
- Capturing the metrics needed to optimize performance and improve efficiency.
- Finishing more projects, on time and on budget
- Utilizing your people more effictively
- Being able to respond to change quickly
- Giving leaders access to all projects at any time.
APM Plus requires participation. The people who work the tasks actually status the tasks. That way, there are no excuses. Automating almost everything, including automating notifications to people at the right times in time for them to take action, APM Plus is intuitive and very easy to use by people in each of the roles. APM Plus saves a great deal of time because it:
- Eliminates the need for project managers to create project plans and cost plans from scratch every time.
- Eliminates the need to train project manager on the processes.
- Eliminates the need to train the people working the tasks on the details of the processes.
Support your Cybersecurity Requirements
Our partners can:
- Provide an independent, discrete assessment of your cybersecurity posture, and use that assessment to create a roadmap, detailing how to get where you need to be
- Be in your office in the first hour after a ransomware attack, supporting and guiding your team.
- Advise the Board and oversee your cybersecurity protections and response plans.
- Review your cybersecurity protections and provide a gap analysis, recommending tools and actions needed to fill in the gaps, and then helping your team implement these solutions.
- Work with your regulators and insurance companies to insure that you are doing all the things that they require.
- Review your insurance policies to make sure what needs to be covered is covered.
- Help your cybersecurity team advance their capabilities in 3 areas:
1. Establishing world-class incident response program and capabilities.
2. Developing advanced threat hunting capabilities, allowing them to uncover unknown unknowns within their environments.
3. Transforming the standard non-effective Red-Blue Teams structure to a fully collaborative and laser-focused Purple-Team.
- Make sure you are in compliance: your Incident Response Plans are complete.
- Make sure that you can prove to the regulators that you have done all the things you have told them you are doing.
- Support your team when the regulator says you are not in compliance.