Project Remedies is a 30 year old solution provider, offering end-to-end services along with our robust applications: APM+ and ACIRM+
We are focused on helping our clients:
Achieve Improved Compliance and Auditability Outcomes
As a Critical Technology Risk and Compliance System, ActionProgram Manager Plus adds Project Management functionality to GRC functionality. It is a comprehensive, structured approach to managing work.
Implement Accountability and Discipline
Designed for organizations with lots of projects and lots of people, often in multiple locations, ActionProgram Manager Plus uniquely integrates process management, project management, resource and workforce management, governance and cost management functionality.
Advance Your Company’s Cybersecurity Capabilities.
The better prepared you are, the easier to recover. Our team includes very senior cybersecurity leaders who have hands-on experience dealing with the most sophisticated state-sponsored attacks. You will want them available and in the office within an hour if your company is attacked.
Project Remedies is a solution provider, providing superior products combined with high quality, end-to-end support services for each of our customers. We and our partners have the same values: are all smart, honest, hard-working, competent and innovative team players who finish projects. We all listen well, put the customer first, and come to you with a great deal of real-world, hands-on experience and expertise.
APM+ (Automating Project Management Plus) connects policy to process to proof. It answers your "how do you know questions" such as:
- How do you know if your people are working to the standard?
- How do you know what the standard is?
- How do you know and how do you communicate how busy your people are?
- How do you know how long each project actually takes and actually costs?
- How do you know each department is staffed to the demand?
- How do you know which teams are working most efficiently and least efficiently?
- How do you know where there are opportunities for efficiency?
- And more.
APM+s is a mature, comprehensive, structured approach to actually managing work. It is designed to be used by mature companies and government agencies with lots of projects and lots of people, organizations looking for:
- Improved compliance and auditability outcomes.
- Improved consistency and transparency.
- Implementing accountability and discipline.
- Capturing the metrics needed to optimize performance and improve efficiency.
- Finishing more projects, on time and on budget
- Utilizing your people more effectively
- Being able to respond to change quickly
- Giving leaders access to all projects at any time.
APM Plus requires participation. The people who work the tasks actually status the tasks. That way, there are no excuses. Automating almost everything, including automating notifications to people at the right times in time for them to take action, APM Plus is intuitive and very easy to use by people in each of the roles. APM Plus saves a great deal of time because it:
- Eliminates the need for project managers to create project plans and cost plans from scratch every time.
- Eliminates the need to train project manager on the processes.
- Eliminates the need to train the people working the tasks on the details of the processes.
ACIRM+ (Automatic Cyber Incident Response Management Plus) provides your company with a systematic approach that supports your need to move beyond ad-hoc risk practices that exposes executives, board members, and now CISOs to emerging obligations. ACIRM+ is a standalone, cyber risk management program with trusted and repeatable outputs that helps your organization navigate the heightened regulatory expectations effectively. It is designed to capture all cyber incidents globally and then, acting as a funnel, notify your cyber incident response team that they have a new response to manage. Each response is managed as a project, i.e. to a timeline. All the data needed to report to CISA as well as the Attorney General are captured. ACIRM+ provides a clear articulation of your processes for managing risks, and timely escalation and disclosure of material risks. Consistency and transparency are key benefits.
ACIRM+ is our low cost, fixed price SaaS offering designed for being the one tool you need to capture and manage all cybersecurity incidents that are identified in your organization, from the initial capture through to resolution. And the system can be configured to meet your company’s specific requirements.
Having studied the regulatory requirements, we used the NIST SP 800-61 R2 on Cyber Incident Handling and the SEC’s 4-day regulation as the models to follow. Significantly, if there are deadlines i.e. reporting to CISA within 4 business days of determining materiality or requesting a delay from the FBI, automating this and managing to a timeline are both critical.
- A unique Cyber Incident Intake form that can be used by everyone in the company to capture the incident. The good news is that there are no user licenses involved.
- A special version of APM+, our robust, business process-based project management system that includes process management, project management, resource management, cost management, document management, reports, automatic notifications and more. We have added a “cyber tab” where all of the necessary information about the incident can be captured and stored.
- The reports you need to report to CISA, the Attorney General and more.
- Your incident response processes, one for each incident type.
- The members of your cyber incident response team.
How does this work? When entering a new incident, the user selects an “incident type” from a menu. They attach documents if available. When he/she hits Save, automatically at network speed, a project plan / timeline is generated in APM+ using your related cyber incident response process as a template and the person responsible for managing this type of incident is notified that he/she has a new project to manage. The “project manager” (who does not have to be a trained project manager) or a resource manager assigns people to work each task. The plan is approved, and the work starts. The people who work the tasks status the tasks. Documents are attached. Task duration and time spent (two of the requirements in the NIST SP 800-61 R2 (section 3.4.2)) are captured. Leadership can see all of this at any time. Reports are available for after action reviews and to identify opportunities to improve the processes, increase efficiency and lower cost.